More writing, more videos, more ultimate.
Get 2 months free if you purchase annually instead of monthly!
Mini subscribers get:
Bonus segments from our free podcasts
Weekly mailbag Q&A
Monthly email newsletter
Select game footage from our video archives
Option to turn off ads on mobile devices
And, similar benefits with our disc golf coverage
Full subscribers also get:
All footage in our video archives
Chance to vote on filmed games
Plus subscribers also get:
Early access to livestream archives
Invitation to the Ultiworld Slack workspace
Option to turn off ads on all devices
Purchase at a discounted group rate and get additional benefits!
Become a Subscriber
To all our readers,
Ultiworld is not unique in the web publishing ecosystem. More and more, publishers — from small ones like Ultiworld to very large ones like the New York Times — have realized they cannot rely on advertising dollars alone. And in order to serve their communities, direct financial support from readers is necessary. Your subscription directly supports our writing and journalism from college to club to youth.
Charlie Eisenhood, Editor-in-Chief
All subscribers get access to the following, regardless of which plan they are on:
- Exclusive articles, both long-form and short-form.
- Subscriber-only podcast, Sideline Talk, hosted by Charlie about the people and personalities of ultimate.
- Bonus segments from our free podcasts, including Sin The Fields and Deep Look.
- Weekly mailbag Q&A open to all questions, comments, and ideas—with a free one-month Mini subscription (or equivalent discount) for the best submission each week!
- Monthly email newsletter, In The Zone, focusing on off-the-field news in the realms of business, sport development, people and leaders, and more, with inside knowledge and original reporting.
- Select game footage from our video archives is made available for all subscribers in the Classic Games Pack.
- Option to turn off ads on mobile devices will appear in My Settings.
- Similar benefits from our disc golf coverage, automatically available without any extra setup.
Full subscribers add on:
- All footage in our video archives available to stream from anywhere or to watch offline on supported iOS or Android devices.
- Chance to vote on filmed games at major tournaments.
Plus subscribers get all of the above, as well as:
- Early access to livestream archives after a broadcast is over but before it’s ready to be published to the video archives.
- Invitation to the Ultiworld Slack workspace where you can chat about the latest news, results, rumors, and more. Plus you can make side bets with the Ultiworld crew!
- Option to turn off ads on all devices will appear in My Settings.
A subscription is the best way for readers to support *everything* we do at Ultiworld. We have purposely shifted our fundraising focus to these new, bundled subscriptions because they allow us to raise funds from the most popular aspects of our coverage and subsidize less immediately profitable coverage.
If you enjoy our strategy articles but also want to support expanded youth coverage, a subscription is a great way to do it! If you religiously watch all of our club women’s footage, but want to support D-I and D-III college women’s coverage, a subscription is a great way to do it! If you appreciate all of our reporting but you really just want to make sure Pat & Tad can survive another year of Sin The Fields, a subscription is a great way to do that too.
Planned Club Video Coverage
Subject to change
Classic City Classic (M/W) — available now!
Carolina Kickoff (M)
Santa Barbara Invite (M/W)
Queen City Tune Up (M/W)
Florida Warm Up (M)
Presidents’ Day Invite (M/W)
FCS D-III Tune Up (M)
*Stanford Invite (M/W)
Smoky Mountain Invite (M)
D-III Midwestern Invite (M/W)
Men’s Centex (M)
Women’s Centex (W)
Northwest Challenge (M/W)
Select Regionals TBD (M/W)
D-III College Championships (M/W)
D-I College Championships (M/W)
Possible additional tournaments include Huck Finn (M), Commonwealth Cup (W), and Tally Classic (M/W)
If you are trying to purchase video & subscription access for a large number of people, we do offer significant discounts and benefits to groups that buy together. Check out our Team Pack page for more information.